- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @cnnbrk: Snow up to 3 feet and hurricane-like gusts could slam Boston and New York Monday and Tuesday. cnn.it/18i3HJX http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @janetnews: .@Employment_Atty and I discussing @WhiteHouse business while @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome wait. http://t.c… 11 hours ago
- @janetnews @WhiteHouse @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome Clearly we couldn't stop to take a pic. The important issues won't wait 11 hours ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Tag Archives: VSHRA
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of presenting the 2013 Legal and Legislative Update at the Valley of the Sun Human Resource Association (VSHRA) Breakfast. The breakfast was at the Arrowhead Country Club — which basically means my day started … Continue reading