- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- Attorney Jeanne D. Graca Joins the Denver Office of Snell & Wilmer January 29, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Third Annual Charity Mixer in Las Vegas Attracting More Than 20 Local Philanthropic Organizations January 26, 2015
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
Tag Archives: OSHA
Employers under federal OSHA’s jurisdiction are now required to report all work-related fatalities within 8 hours and all in-patient hospitalizations, amputations, and losses of an eye within 24 hours of finding about the incident. Companies can call the nearest area … Continue reading
Last week I attended the OSHA presentation at Snell given by Bill Warren, the new Director of the Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health. The presentation was aptly titled “Meet the New Director,” and it provided just that – … Continue reading
I attended the the American Bar Association Midwinter Meeting in Laguna Beach, California sponsored by the Occupational Safety and Health Law Committee. It was my first time attending this conference, and it was well worth it. We had a packed … Continue reading