- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- How nice- everyone in the line at @Starbucks bought the drink for the person behind them. Each smiled when they learned and #paiditforward 15 hours ago
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 3 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 4 days ago
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Jeremy Stewart Elected To House Of Hope Board of Trustees December 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Honors Snell & Wilmer Attorneys for Pro Bono Awards December 8, 2014
Tag Archives: MSHA
I attended the the American Bar Association Midwinter Meeting in Laguna Beach, California sponsored by the Occupational Safety and Health Law Committee. It was my first time attending this conference, and it was well worth it. We had a packed … Continue reading