- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @janetnews: .@Employment_Atty and I discussing @WhiteHouse business while @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome wait. http://t.c… 58 minutes ago
- @janetnews @WhiteHouse @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome Clearly we couldn't stop to take a pic. The important issues won't wait 1 hour ago
- RT @PhoenixConvCtr: .@TheAcademyDBC looking good! Can't wait to hear you play at #NFLExperience #dtphx http://t.co/OBooiTA2lL 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Tag Archives: FMLA
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
The Department of Labor has proposed to redefine “spouse” under the FMLA in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Windsor, striking down DOMA. The FMLA provides unpaid leave for eligible employees to care for their spouse due to the … Continue reading
I’m glad to see you back for the second half of the FMLA Quiz Show. I’ll dive right in to the videos. Enjoy. Question: How often can recertification be requested? Question: What can be done to manage intermittent leave abuse? … Continue reading
Well, it’s not exactly a quiz show, but here are some questions and answers to the Family and Medical Leave questions that have been keeping you up at night. Question 1: Can FMLA leave be counted against an employee when … Continue reading
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) policies have been the subject of many changes over the past several years. The FMLA entitles an eligible employee to take up to 12 weeks (and in some situations 26 weeks) of unpaid leave … Continue reading