- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- How nice- everyone in the line at @Starbucks bought the drink for the person behind them. Each smiled when they learned and #paiditforward 2 days ago
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 4 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 6 days ago
- Arizona Government Officials Appoint Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys to High-Level Positions December 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Jeremy Stewart Elected To House Of Hope Board of Trustees December 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014
Tag Archives: FMLA
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
The Department of Labor has proposed to redefine “spouse” under the FMLA in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Windsor, striking down DOMA. The FMLA provides unpaid leave for eligible employees to care for their spouse due to the … Continue reading
I’m glad to see you back for the second half of the FMLA Quiz Show. I’ll dive right in to the videos. Enjoy. Question: How often can recertification be requested? Question: What can be done to manage intermittent leave abuse? … Continue reading
Well, it’s not exactly a quiz show, but here are some questions and answers to the Family and Medical Leave questions that have been keeping you up at night. Question 1: Can FMLA leave be counted against an employee when … Continue reading
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) policies have been the subject of many changes over the past several years. The FMLA entitles an eligible employee to take up to 12 weeks (and in some situations 26 weeks) of unpaid leave … Continue reading