- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- Attorney Jeanne D. Graca Joins the Denver Office of Snell & Wilmer January 29, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Third Annual Charity Mixer in Las Vegas Attracting More Than 20 Local Philanthropic Organizations January 26, 2015
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
Tag Archives: employment law
There are so many big developments in employment law that I feel like I am playing catch-up with my posts, but I couldn’t skip the post about the Labor and Employment Section’s all-day seminar at the State Bar Convention in Tucson. … Continue reading
What Every Arizona Business Needs to Consider – When Hiring Employees, Building a Company, and Protecting Its Brand
Sometimes the most helpful information a person can have at his or her fingertips is the information that answers the question: Where in the world do we start? It can be overwhelming to navigate employment laws — trying to figure … Continue reading
Well, it’s not exactly a quiz show, but here are some questions and answers to the Family and Medical Leave questions that have been keeping you up at night. Question 1: Can FMLA leave be counted against an employee when … Continue reading
To all the Arizona readers – mark your calendars for the 2013 Labor and Employment Fall Seminar in Sedona, Arizona. We will be returning to the Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa on October 18-19, 2013 for a series of seminars, … Continue reading
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of presenting the 2013 Legal and Legislative Update at the Valley of the Sun Human Resource Association (VSHRA) Breakfast. The breakfast was at the Arrowhead Country Club — which basically means my day started … Continue reading