I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- It’s THAT Time of Year Again…
- State Bar of Arizona – Labor and Employment Fall Seminar in Sedona
- Arizona Records Requests
- Health Care Reform – The Movie
- Social Media – The Movie
- EEOC Charge Handling Process
- ADA Quiz Show – Part Two
- ADA Quiz Show
- College Football Players Can Unionize, NLRB Says April 17, 2014
- Treating Chronic Pain Can Be Risky For Physicians April 23, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Supports the 2014 Physicians' and Barristers' Ball Charity Tennis Classic to Benefit At-Risk Youth April 23, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts the Sixth Annual Second Chance Suit Soiree to Benefit S.A.F.E. House April 23, 2014
- Herberger Theatre Center Elects Snell & Wilmer Attorney Christopher Colyer to its Board of Directors April 18, 2014