- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @Davidkadlu: Amazing scene in downtown Phoenix tonight! #SB49 http://t.co/vDF0EcveiE 2 hours ago
- RT @USAirwaysCenter: PHOTO: An amazing night in downtown Phoenix courtesy of the @Suns and the @AZSuperBowl. http://t.co/xZ3TIPmFTM 2 hours ago
- I think #MasterChefJunior is the most adorable show I have ever seen. 3 hours ago
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Third Annual Charity Mixer in Las Vegas Attracting More Than 20 Local Philanthropic Organizations January 26, 2015
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
Category Archives: Social Media
As I told some of my colleagues– prior to this week, I had never been to Washington, D.C., but when the White House invites me, I go. Over 31.7 million people tuned in to watch President Obama give the State of … Continue reading →
I have talked all about social media and employment law in various posts this past year. There are so many, I am not even going to link to them all. It has almost become the equivalent to a passim in a … Continue reading →
I had the pleasure of presenting The Real Impact of Social Media at the Arizona Bankers Association Annual Convention at the Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain. The Convention was jam packed with amazing roundtables, panels, presentations, and events. The AzBA counts over … Continue reading →
In anticipation of a social media article that I will be posting next week, I wanted to share – in my opinion – the most entertaining video addressing the explosion of social media. The creator of the video, Erik Qualman, has … Continue reading →
I spoke at the Arizona Self-Insurers Association (ASIA) IMPACT 2012 Conference at the Tempe Buttes on Thursday. I always forget how gorgeous this location is – as its entrance is tucked away near Tempe Diablo Stadium. By the time I … Continue reading →