- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @cnnbrk: Snow up to 3 feet and hurricane-like gusts could slam Boston and New York Monday and Tuesday. cnn.it/18i3HJX http://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @janetnews: .@Employment_Atty and I discussing @WhiteHouse business while @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome wait. http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- @janetnews @WhiteHouse @MdmPrez @kohenari @gpescatore25 @CuriousHome Clearly we couldn't stop to take a pic. The important issues won't wait 7 hours ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Category Archives: RIFs
In Ellis v. DHL Express, Inc., the Seventh Circuit affirmed the decision of the Northern District of Illinois and held that the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act was not implicated as a result of the layoffs of employees by package … Continue reading