- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @PhoenixConvCtr: .@TheAcademyDBC looking good! Can't wait to hear you play at #NFLExperience #dtphx http://t.co/OBooiTA2lL 1 day ago
- RT @PhantomOnTour: "Sing once again with me our strange duet... " Check out our new production photos ow.ly/Hys24 http://t.co/BB… 1 day ago
- @janetnews @gpescatore25 @MdmPrez @kohenari @CuriousHome Ditto! Fun meeting you all! 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Category Archives: Privacy
I spoke this morning at a roundtable discussion regarding the use of criminal record information obtained through background checks and also data privacy and security at a Human Resources Committee roundtable hosted by the American Council of Engineering Companies of … Continue reading
In the past week, there have been two notable cases in which employee privacy played a central role: NASA v. Nelson, addressing the right to privacy related to an employee’s background information, and Holmes v. Petrovich Development Company, LLC, dealing … Continue reading