- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @ABC: Huge implications for cancer research after scientists crack code on how to un-boil an egg: abcn.ws/1EnM9cG http://t.co/fVy… 1 day ago
- @anandaleeke All very ominous sounding. ;) Thanks for reading and sharing the blog! 1 day ago
- RT @cnnbrk: Snow up to 3 feet and hurricane-like gusts could slam Boston and New York Monday and Tuesday. cnn.it/18i3HJX http://t.… 2 days ago
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Third Annual Charity Mixer in Las Vegas Attracting More Than 20 Local Philanthropic Organizations January 26, 2015
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
Category Archives: GINA
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of presenting the 2013 Legal and Legislative Update at the Valley of the Sun Human Resource Association (VSHRA) Breakfast. The breakfast was at the Arrowhead Country Club — which basically means my day started … Continue reading
After the blog’s brief hiatus, I started debating what sort of post would be worthy of the “first post back” honors, and I realized that I had so much to update and catch up on within my own state, that I should … Continue reading