- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @GlendaleAZPD: Sounds to good to be true? It probably is! Don't fall for 'fakes' like these! Buy from reliable source for #SB49@NFL http… 6 hours ago
- RT @azcentral: RT @photochowder: Fog blankets Phoenix Super Bowl on morning! #sb49 #SuperBowl http://t.co/cnBREGryWm 6 hours ago
- The beginnings of my #slowcooker allegedly #paleo (with lots of spices?) butternut squash. Starting 8 hrs of cooking. http://t.co/Cw9CPDqmDV 7 hours ago
- Attorney Jeanne D. Graca Joins the Denver Office of Snell & Wilmer January 29, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Third Annual Charity Mixer in Las Vegas Attracting More Than 20 Local Philanthropic Organizations January 26, 2015
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
Category Archives: FMLA
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
The Department of Labor has proposed to redefine “spouse” under the FMLA in light of the Supreme Court’s decision in Windsor, striking down DOMA. The FMLA provides unpaid leave for eligible employees to care for their spouse due to the … Continue reading
Ok, I will admit it. I have read the FMLA regulations from front to back… several times. An even bigger admission – I actually enjoy reading the regulations. While managing FMLA leave is not exactly a walk in the park, … Continue reading
I’m glad to see you back for the second half of the FMLA Quiz Show. I’ll dive right in to the videos. Enjoy. Question: How often can recertification be requested? Question: What can be done to manage intermittent leave abuse? … Continue reading