- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- How nice- everyone in the line at @Starbucks bought the drink for the person behind them. Each smiled when they learned and #paiditforward 1 day ago
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 4 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 6 days ago
- Arizona Government Officials Appoint Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys to High-Level Positions December 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Jeremy Stewart Elected To House Of Hope Board of Trustees December 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014
Category Archives: Arizona
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
As readers of Employment and the Law know, I try to focus the blog posts on issues that impact Arizonans the most. After posting several years worth of employment law articles and best practices (where has time gone??), I wanted … Continue reading
There are so many big developments in employment law that I feel like I am playing catch-up with my posts, but I couldn’t skip the post about the Labor and Employment Section’s all-day seminar at the State Bar Convention in Tucson. … Continue reading
I recently gave the OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar sponsored by Snell. It was a fantastic turnout and, as always, it was great to engage with the audience over breakfast. We covered a lot of topics, but … Continue reading
Ok, I will admit it. I have read the FMLA regulations from front to back… several times. An even bigger admission – I actually enjoy reading the regulations. While managing FMLA leave is not exactly a walk in the park, … Continue reading