- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @PhoenixConvCtr: .@TheAcademyDBC looking good! Can't wait to hear you play at #NFLExperience #dtphx http://t.co/OBooiTA2lL 1 day ago
- RT @PhantomOnTour: "Sing once again with me our strange duet... " Check out our new production photos ow.ly/Hys24 http://t.co/BB… 1 day ago
- @janetnews @gpescatore25 @MdmPrez @kohenari @CuriousHome Ditto! Fun meeting you all! 2 days ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Category Archives: Arizona
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
As readers of Employment and the Law know, I try to focus the blog posts on issues that impact Arizonans the most. After posting several years worth of employment law articles and best practices (where has time gone??), I wanted … Continue reading
There are so many big developments in employment law that I feel like I am playing catch-up with my posts, but I couldn’t skip the post about the Labor and Employment Section’s all-day seminar at the State Bar Convention in Tucson. … Continue reading
I recently gave the OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar sponsored by Snell. It was a fantastic turnout and, as always, it was great to engage with the audience over breakfast. We covered a lot of topics, but … Continue reading
Ok, I will admit it. I have read the FMLA regulations from front to back… several times. An even bigger admission – I actually enjoy reading the regulations. While managing FMLA leave is not exactly a walk in the park, … Continue reading