- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- RT @PhoenixConvCtr: .@TheAcademyDBC looking good! Can't wait to hear you play at #NFLExperience #dtphx http://t.co/OBooiTA2lL 1 day ago
- RT @PhantomOnTour: "Sing once again with me our strange duet... " Check out our new production photos ow.ly/Hys24 http://t.co/BB… 1 day ago
- @janetnews @gpescatore25 @MdmPrez @kohenari @CuriousHome Ditto! Fun meeting you all! 1 day ago
- Elizabeth Weldon Elected as Girls Incorporated of Orange County Board of Directors President Elect January 15, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Hosts Nevada-Shenzhen Reception, Furthering Trade, Commerce and Investment Opportunities Between China and the Silver State January 13, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila to Interview Chief Justice of California at UCLA-RAND Conference January 8, 2015
- Nevada Attorney C. Thomas Burton, Jr. Joins the Reno Office of Snell & Wilmer January 7, 2015
- Condo development in Colorado: a perspective on current issues January 8, 2015
Category Archives: ADEA
After the blog’s brief hiatus, I started debating what sort of post would be worthy of the “first post back” honors, and I realized that I had so much to update and catch up on within my own state, that I should … Continue reading
Before we begin celebrating the new year, let’s take a look back at the some of the notable labor & employment cases, administrative opinions and guidance from 2010. There were many significant developments this past year – too many to … Continue reading
The EEOC has issued its annual performance and accountability report. You can find it here. It provides detailed information regarding the performance of the agency and the challenges it encountered during fiscal year 2010. Some of the highlights include that, … Continue reading