- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- How nice- everyone in the line at @Starbucks bought the drink for the person behind them. Each smiled when they learned and #paiditforward 3 days ago
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 6 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 1 week ago
- Arizona Government Officials Appoint Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys to High-Level Positions December 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Jeremy Stewart Elected To House Of Hope Board of Trustees December 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014
Category Archives: ADEA
After the blog’s brief hiatus, I started debating what sort of post would be worthy of the “first post back” honors, and I realized that I had so much to update and catch up on within my own state, that I should … Continue reading
Before we begin celebrating the new year, let’s take a look back at the some of the notable labor & employment cases, administrative opinions and guidance from 2010. There were many significant developments this past year – too many to … Continue reading
The EEOC has issued its annual performance and accountability report. You can find it here. It provides detailed information regarding the performance of the agency and the challenges it encountered during fiscal year 2010. Some of the highlights include that, … Continue reading