- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 2 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 3 days ago
- RT @LearnSomethlng: This is what happens when a car from 1959 collides with a car from 2009 pic.twitter.com/US3zBNcvWA 6 days ago
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada Honors Snell & Wilmer Attorneys for Pro Bono Awards December 8, 2014
- Who’s Who Legal: Sports & Entertainment 2014 Includes Snell & Wilmer Partner Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier December 10, 2014
Category Archives: ADA
It’s that time of year again! Yes, it’s the season to be thankful and there are many holidays on the horizon. And it is also the time where we are overflowing with gatherings and activities for all our organizations and groups. … Continue reading
Day 2 of the ADA Quiz Show. Since I am responsible for the questions and also supply the answers, I figure that also means that I am the winner of the show. Small victories. Question 3: What triggers the interactive … Continue reading
I have found that every now and then it helps to break down a complex area of law into some simple (and some not so simple) questions. The quiz show today and Friday is all about the Americans with Disabilities … Continue reading
In the employment world, we hear so often about Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act. However, the go-to people for ADA employment claims oftentimes end up being the ones expected to know the most about Title III of the ADA … Continue reading
After the blog’s brief hiatus, I started debating what sort of post would be worthy of the “first post back” honors, and I realized that I had so much to update and catch up on within my own state, that I should … Continue reading