I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- Loved the balloons at @SaltRiverFields and so did the King. http://t.co/8mMv1cTYEH 3 hours ago
- RT @LifeCheates: How to play happy birthday on your phone. Dial: 112163 112196 11#9632 969363 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: What it's like to live under quarantine for 21 days following Ebola exposure nyti.ms/1wiv5O6 5 days ago
- Snell & Wilmer Attorneys Volunteer at the 15th Annual Boys & Girls Club Scream Scram October 22, 2014
- John Bouma to Step Down as Snell & Wilmer Chairman in March 2015 October 21, 2014
- Attorney Colin P. Ahler Joins the Phoenix Office of Snell & Wilmer October 20, 2014
- Franchisor isn't liable as employer October 14, 2014
- Vegas Inc. Angel Awards: Philanthropic Business of the Year: Private October 14, 2014