I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- Ten Things Any Business Owner Can Do Today to Protect Their Company
- Live from the White House – An Inside Perspective of the State of the Union
- Is Your Company Complying with the New OSHA Reporting Requirements?
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- RT @brycecovert: Bloomfield, NJ passed paid sick leave last night, making it the 21st law in the country bit.ly/1BQSnli http://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @VeryOldPics: Will Smith playing Nintendo. http://t.co/AfU3MzEnqY 2 days ago
- RT @HistoricalPics: On this day in 1997, the Nintendo 64 was released http://t.co/CeHkBzQulJ 2 days ago
- Snell & Wilmer Receives Proclamation for Pro Bono Work March 4, 2015
- Matthew Feeney Assumes Chairmanship of Snell & Wilmer March 2, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Assists Veterans at Annual Arizona Veterans’ StandDown February 23, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Amber Mettler Appointed to Advisory Committee on Rules of Civil Procedure February 19, 2015
- Snell & Wilmer Partner M.C. Sungaila Honored with California Lawyer Attorney of the Year Award February 19, 2015