I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- It’s THAT Time of Year Again…
- RT @Powerfulpixs: Ant pushing a water droplet http://t.co/wcf3BjamRE 19 hours ago
- RT @Powerfulpixs: The world's smallest snowman. 10µm across, which is 1/5 the width of a human hair. http://t.co/ax5rvsDd1o 19 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Women made 78.3 cents for every $1 a man made in 2013, vs. 76.5 cents a year earlier, Census reports. on.wsj.com/1wAsGRV 19 hours ago
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Catherine O'Mara Honored as a Graduate of Leadership Reno Sparks -- Class of 2014 September 17, 2014
- Preparing to Defend a Section 337 Action: What District Court Litigators Need to Know September 17, 2014
- Negotiating with a Tribe or Tribal Entity: Practical Tips for Franchisors September 17, 2014
- Who's Who Legal: Franchise 2014 Includes Snell & Wilmer Partner Susan Grueneberg for Tenth Consecutive Year September 16, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Patrick Fowler Presents at Numerous Events on Privacy, Data Protection and Cybersecurity September 15, 2014