I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- It’s That Time of Year Again!
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- How nice- everyone in the line at @Starbucks bought the drink for the person behind them. Each smiled when they learned and #paiditforward 1 day ago
- RT @FOX10Phoenix: A valley gas station is giving the gift of $1.99 gas until January 1 @ANITAROMANFOX10 reports fox10phoenix.com/story/27627836… http… 4 days ago
- #SantaSelfie http://t.co/4WcxRogOF1 6 days ago
- Arizona Government Officials Appoint Two Snell & Wilmer Attorneys to High-Level Positions December 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Jeremy Stewart Elected To House Of Hope Board of Trustees December 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Elects Six New Partners December 17, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Andrew Jacobs Appointed to Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure Task Force December 15, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Expands Las Vegas Office with the Addition of Three Associate Attorneys December 15, 2014