I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- A Reminder About the Dangers of Employee Misclassification
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- RT @WhiteHouse: Today President Obama called U.S. troops to express his appreciation on #Thanksgiving on behalf of a grateful nation. http:… 19 hours ago
- RT @USATODAY: What Twitter is thankful for: http://t.co/xOS2H6HlXT 19 hours ago
- It's that time of year again at @theazcenter !! http://t.co/iEV7PQFM1C 2 days ago
- Franchise Times Recognizes Patterson v. Domino's as a Top Case of 2014 November 25, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Scores 90 out of 100 in 2015 Corporate Equality Index November 20, 2014
- Future Regulation of "Waters of the United States" November 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Aaron D. Ford Named Leader of the Nevada Senate Democratic Caucus November 19, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Associate Sarah Mead to Commercial Litigation Practice November 19, 2014