I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- It’s THAT Time of Year Again…
- State Bar of Arizona – Labor and Employment Fall Seminar in Sedona
- RT @TheRealBuzz: Did you know I took the first space selfie during Gemini 12 mission in 1966? BEST SELFIE EVER buzzaldr.in/BuzzSpaceSelfie http:… 22 hours ago
- RT @jacobgershman: A top U.S. judge says states allowing capital punishment should abandon lethal injection and switch to firing squad. htt… 1 day ago
- RT @HeaIthFood: Love Healthy Food http://t.co/EQ50iQCARJ 2 days ago
- Super Lawyers 2014 Recognizes 99 Snell & Wilmer Attorneys July 21, 2014
- LACBA Business and Corporations Law Section Names Snell & Wilmer Partner Joshua Schneiderman as Chair July 21, 2014
- California Bill Would Permit Employees to Record Liens for Alleged Unpaid Wages July 18, 2014
- Bruin Professionals Announces Snell & Wilmer Partner Joshua Schneiderman to Serve as Glendale's Chapter Leader July 17, 2014
- Phoenix Office of Snell & Wilmer Continues to Grow With Addition of Attorneys Dennis Daniels and Michael Narducci July 16, 2014