I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- It’s THAT Time of Year Again…
- M&A Secrets Revealed? Protecting a seller's attorney communications September 30, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Lindsey Martínez Receives 2014 President's Pro Bono Service Award September 25, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Honored by Phoenix Business Journal's 20th Annual ACE Awards September 25, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Associate Michael Strand Recognized Nationally by NAIOP as one of Top Ten "Developing Leaders" September 22, 2014
- Elizabeth English Joins Denver Office of Snell & Wilmer September 19, 2014