I realized videos aren’t as exciting as movies and, therefore, I have decided the next feature presentation should be titled accordingly. I am assuming you will want popcorn and a soda as you watch a colleague of mine, Nancy Campbell, address health care reform. In particular, she discusses the impact on employers now that the health care reform employer shared responsibility provisions have been delayed.
- The General Counsel of the NLRB Opens the Door for Franchisors to be Liable for the Actions of their Franchisees
- For the Arizonans – Fantastic Local Organizations
- Labor and Employment State Bar Convention
- Yet Another Reason to Prohibit Texting While Driving
- The Department of Labor Proposes to Redefine “Spouse” in the FMLA
- What About the Volunteers?
- The OSHA Legal Update at the Employment Toolkit Seminar
- The Ninth Circuit Said What About Designating FMLA Leave?
- Meeting the New ADOSH Director
- It’s THAT Time of Year Again…
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Daniel S. Daines to Salt Lake City Office August 19, 2014
- The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 Lists 123 Snell & Wilmer Lawyers as Leaders in Their Field August 18, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Cynthia Alexander Appointed to the Board of Trustees of the Nevada Bar Foundation August 14, 2014
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Neil Peck Appointed to the City and County of Denver Career Service Board August 13, 2014
- Patricia Lee Refo Assumes Role as Chair of the ABA House of Delegates August 12, 2014